Thursday, 9 October 2008

Sparksinterest.com Update

Just a quick update to advise that sparksinterest.com is after your help in identifying new affiliate programs and network marketing opportunities. Please add these as comments to this site or mail info@sparksinterest.com

The site although very new still will evolve rapidly and I need information on what is working for you and what isn't.

I don't want the site to become a dumping ground for whingers but a site dedicated to constructive advice and information on all opportunities would be great for all new and established affiliates and network marketers.

OK this may sound like a well mannered forum but I want it to be more than this, I want info on the opportunities and then I can doing some digging around both online and offline and report back either via this blog or directly on sparksinterest.com.

Let's call it a Opportunity Community

No comments: